Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm......back.......

What a crazy couple of weeks. My hard drive finally died completely so I called HP and the lady said "hmmmm...they really should have sent you a new hard drive the first time it failed". "Now you tell me???"..... I must say, they are fast. I had the hard drive the next day... I quickly found the small phillips screwdriver, removed the old hard drive, popped the new one in, plugged it in and .....nothing.... Um....the hard drive isn't formatted. and No cd's to format it... HELLO!! Of course, it is the holiday here in the states, so I sat and waited until Monday when the cd's arrived and then spent all day formatting the computer and getting my RSS feeds back and getting email set up...
So...that is behind me....

Today was sewing day with Anne and Miss Nancy. We had show-n-tell and I had my camera with me....Good for me remembering my camera...of course I didn't remember I remembered my camera so no photos... LOL

Anne is working on a pinwheel quilt and got two blocks done, Miss Nancy is working on TicTacMo and I think she might have made a strip set... We don't do a lot of sewing, can you tell? We talked, looked at some magazines that Miss Nancy's son brought her from Australia when he visited last month, we ate lunch..Yummy panini sandwiches....and then talked some more. I worked on the latest block from Lynette Anderson's Noah's Ark BOM. Cute elephants this time. There is a new photo on my sidebar. Click on it to take you to Lynette's blog and the BOM link is right under her photo...

No photo today.....

Happy Sewing,
Nancy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad your back in business

Janie in MO