Monday, August 31, 2009

are you kidding me???



What happened to global warming??

I spent most of yesterday doing laundry and cleaning... so today I get to work in the sewing room all day. I have 3 quilt tops ready to go...a kit to work on...a secret project to start...

Saturday I met my sister at the local nail spa...she and 5 grown kids are heading to Disney this Labor Day so some pedicures were in order. Then we dropped in at the local Mexican joint for lunch and a local purse store...My sister is a purse NUT!! She loves them and owns more than I think she will admit to. I am not a shopper, but I have had my eye out for a new fall/winter purse... Look what I found!!



This local store carries designer bags at really good prices. And they are real, not knock-offs or at least that's what I have been told ... I have NEVER owned a designer bag (and probably won't ever again) so this has to last me a while...LOL

Ok, off to shower, run a few errands and start sewing!!

Edited - Hey, there's toilet paper and milk.. no errands for me today...



Nancy

5 comments:

Carin said...

Love that bag! I could use a pedicure hmmm need to find a way to fit that in ;O)

Carolyn said...

Hi, My name is Carolyn and I have a purse addiction problem :)

I bought a "Kate Spade"!!

AKA: sister of quilter who owns more quilts than she will admit to ;)


PS: I found out the wedding shoppe moved to the downtown area that we went through Saturday!

Pat said...

Better be careful about that purse, because you know what they say.... "the devil wears Prada". hehehe

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Nice purse..now fill it with cash!!! I love the color, my personal favorite.

Pat

Osage Bluff Quilter said...

Nothing better than Mexican food AND a new purse!!