- attended one viola concert
- attended one elementary school Christmas concert
- listened to a a fourth grade class talk about famous "Missourians". Our granddaughter portrayed Maya Angelou a famous poet
- finished the Christmas shopping
- finished (almost...) the wrapping
- had an extended family Christmas
- attended a 40th wedding anniversary party (more on that later)
- "might" have treated myself to some retail therapy...
|one for each of the grandkids..|
|all fat quarters...|
|Isn't it cute? I love the bird fabric.. How funny that we picked the same tutorial to use this season... See how she modified it for an adult? so cute..|
I hope to get it together and post about a "surprise anniversary party" sometime this week... in the meantime I need to run to the grocery store and then I bought a little something that caught my eye..and I know I have a bit of stash that is just itching to be sewn together...
See ya soon...