Friday, November 6, 2009

numbers....

86 - The number of followers I have

9 - The number of peeps in the contest so far

2 - The number of days left to join in the contest

Where are the rest of you!!!! Wait.wait..wait.(insert light bulb here) .maybe you don't sew? That's it...

77 - The number of followers that DON'T sew

hm....ok...here is what I will do.

I will get two prizes... one for those that sew and one for those that don't. OK? Will that get more of you to respond?

Come on peeps.... help me out here....

BTW.... the reason I picked Sunday IS...she is not back to work until then. So all these messages will be in her inbox on Sunday... Funny, huh...

Off to make meatballs....right after I go to the store and get all the ingredients...

Nancy

2 comments:

Sharon in MI said...

Congrats to your daughter -- mine took the test twice, I think, due to nerves and finally passed. My e-mail is rjsjwilliams@gmail.com

fabricartist21 said...

say i wish that I had found your blog sooner and I would have signed up for your contest. anyway congratualtions to your daughter. I am an LVN and yes I have done all kinds of nursing. I am going to followr your blog.
I have a monthly giveaway on my blog go in and sign up for some fun.