Monday, May 25, 2009

We Remember...

Image from flickr-paparutzi

Our mothers and fathers and brothers and sisters, aunts, uncles, nephews, cousins, friends and neighbors that have served our country and given the ultimate sacrifice.

I remember my nephew that is currently serving in the Navy.

We won't be doing any kind of picnic thing today. Rain is predicted for most of the day. We did BBQ last night and of course the rain started just as I put the burgers on the grill. Had to pull the grill into the garage to finish them, so now my car smells like smoke....lol

I am still sewing...and hope to get the borders on the mystery quilt today with a big show n tell tomorrow. I have lots to show, a win, a top, and a great show...

Happy Memorial Day,
Nancy

1 comment:

Pat said...

Nice post........we do need to remember the reason for this holiday. I will anxiously await your show and tell tomorrow...sorry you got rain when grilling. :(