Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Couldn't wait...

I couldn't wait til tomorrow to tell you about this. See that new button over there to your left? The one that says Quilt-a-long? Why am I all excited about this one?

Because this isn't your regular quilt-a-long... Most quilt alongs give you directions for a block every week or month and then you end up with a beautiful top...not a quilt... This is different.. We will spend a wee bit of time making a quilt...or you can use one you already have...and she is going to tell us how to QUILT IT!!! Yes...we will end up with a FINISHED QUILT...

Click on the button and read all about it...

I am SO IN!!

Nancy

4 comments:

Nancy Page said...

Hmmm! Wonder if I could master free motion quilting on the home sewing machine??!! I will have to check it out further and give it a try.

Have a super great sewing day.

Margie said...

Thank you Nancy for posting this, it something that I would very much like to learn to do and maybe this will help.

Pat said...

I should do this one, too.

Quiet Quilter said...

I joined this because of you...