GREAT TRUTHS THAT LITTLE CHILDREN HAVE LEARNED:
1) No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats..
2) When your Mom is mad at your Dad, don't let her brush your hair.
3) If your sister hits you, don't hit her back. They always catch the second person.
4) Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a tomato.
5) You can't trust dogs to watch your food..
6) Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair..
7) Never hold a Dust-Buster and a cat at the same time.
8) You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
9) Don't wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.
10) The best place to be when you're sad is Grandma's lap.
Bitty and I are off to gather up Aunt Cupcake and go see GG... I think lunch out is in our future and maybe a stop at Target to get some pull-ups... I am wondering if some potty training might be in the works here...
Have a great Sunday!
PS-for those NOT in the know... Aunt Cupcake is my sister, so named by my niece and GG is my Mom...