Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hard at work....

The other day while DH was watching FoxNews and searching ebay, I decided to try my hand at sketching a little quilt. I have it all sketched out, figured yardage and block sizes and yesterday got sewing ...

Here is a sneak peak.


I bought this fabric for a diaper bag that never got made. There are 24 blocks made out of little less than 2 yards of fabric. Today I am off to see "Bride Wars" with my sister. We will then do a little fabric shopping for another couple of yards to go with the blocks.

Hope to show the finished top next week.

Happy Sewing,
Nancy

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Such pretty fabric. Can't wait to see what you get to go with it--not to mention what it looks like when finished!
~Shelly~

Pat said...

How wonderful that you are coming up with the design yourself. Enjoy the movie (and give us a review, okay?) and also can't wait to see this quilt as you move along with it.