Friday, April 4, 2008

Another one done.....



This is the first block. They are so small that I finished this one tonight while watching Dateline.

I am so glad I started these. I am hoping to continue....(Lisa..you need to catch up!! LOL) These are part of a new BOM that Lynette Anderson is giving away. Yes, can you imagine that such a well-known Australian designer is giving away a complete BOM. She is so generous..... Thanks Lynette!!
Oh, I don't think she reads my blog, but there is always hope....lol

Can't wait for number 3....

My nephew is in town this weekend. I haven't seen him since last September when his sister got married. He is in the Navy and stationed in Florida. We will meet at my sister's house and his Mom is serving lunch. Lots of family and I hope to get some photos.

Happy Sewing Weekend,
Nancy

3 comments:

mary-myneedlethead.blogspot.com said...

Oh Nancy I love it! I love those Aussie Designers!! I have Butterfly Garden but haven't gotten a chance at it yet, but I love yours! Hugs, Mary

Lynette Anderson said...

Your rabbits looks gorgeous, thank you for posting about them. I saw the dove too and I agree she needs a softer thread colour for her beak. Enjoy getting together with your family. x x

TX Blu Sky said...

What sweet bunnies! I'm glad you're enjoying the project. I'm working on it, too. Diane