Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Gone missing......

I can't believe it has been 5 days since I have blogged. Nothing much going on around here until today. Miss Nancy and Anne are coming to a sewing day. We will all be making a backpack from Sew Batik. We all bought kits and patterns at a quilt show a couple of weeks ago. Miss Nancy and I will use ours for the first time next week as we venture to Paducah and the BIG SHOW.

Tune in tomorrow for photos of our sewing day and finished projects. Right now I need to take a shower. I don't think they would appreciate me sewing in my PJ's.
Chicken noodle soup is in the crockpot and blueberry cheesecake muffins are on the menu for lunch. Stop by if you are in the area....

Happy Sewing,
Nancy

2 comments:

Janell said...

Lunch sounds wonderful. What can I bring??? Can't wait to see the photos of the projects. I am looking forward to a weekend away with some great quilting buddies the first weekend in May-you are making me wish it was THIS weekend!

Judy S. said...

Sounds like a much better lunch than my usual yoghurt and crackers!
Like you I enjoy quilting and redwork as well as grandchildren plus knitting. Have fun in Paducah...wish it weren't so far away!