Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Riddle for you.....

What goes.....

Blue lights on..
blue lights off..
blue lights on..
blue lights off..
blue lights on..
blue lights off..





Give UP...???


My LAPTOP.........


.it wouldn't boot up this morning and a call to HP tells me they will send me a FedEx box to ship it to them. I won't have it back for at least 2 weeks. I will be "stealing" time on hubby's while he is at work. The weekend will be a battle. He is on eBay ALL THE TIME... I will have to be patient and wait for a turn.

Maybe I will get some sewing done?

Happy Sewing,
Nancy

2 comments:

Sweet P said...

Can you say bummer? Perhaps you'll have a chance to get started on your Valori Wells project.

Unknown said...

I thought you were going to say Police lights....lol.... My gosh you've had nothing but problems with that pc, maybe you got a lemon...... Just think of all the sewing you can get done.....