Saturday, August 2, 2008

Spam, I am.....

Well, there you go. First I was a FANCY QUILTER and now I have been deemed SPAM....

Thursday I received a message from "blogger" that my blog had been LOCKED OUT because I had not followed the service agreement..... It hit my spam folder so I assumed it was spam. I did go ahead and open another Internet page and brought up my blog. YIKES!! It wasn't spam.. I have been locked out of my blog since then.
Anyone else have this happen???? How frustrating...

I have lots to tell you, but my sister is here and she found my grandma's recipe box and we are going through it....

Bye til tomorrow..

Happy Sewing,
Nancy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy
Blogger had a major OOOPS!!! You can read about it here http://buzz.blogger.com/
Cheers .... Anne

Pat said...

I don't have a blog but I know for a few days recently, I was unable to view the profiles of people whose blogs I visit.....got some kind of error message from Blogger, so I'm thinking this was all part of their "oops" problem that Anne spoke about.
I'm glad it's resolved now as I've become addicted to reading all the great quilting blogs I've discovered (including yours, of course)!

andsewon said...

Oh no..glad it is all cleared up! Love your blog you are an inspiration!!
By the by hope you don't mind..I want to pass on the Brilliante Weblog Award to you!!!
Please go to my blog and read the Award Post , to see if you want to accept it!
If you would rather not I don't mind .....;-)
Hugs,
Lola