So this is a post on what I learned last week...
- i can live without the internet
- my hubby secretly likes cats and will make a trip to the store to get cat food for them
- we get along better when we are working together
- you can't take too many trips into town
- i need to make a list so i don't forget something at the store
- it's EXACTLY 9.5 miles from our house to town
- we can hear the trucks on the highway at night...even though we are two miles away
- if we don't talk to the stray dogs and don't feed the stray dogs and IGNORE the stray dogs they might go away....then again they might not
- i can cook with only a microwave...an electric skillet...and a bbq pit
- and we only used the microwave for hot water...
- I am really bad at decorating..
I need to figure out...
- wall color
- trim color
- carpet color
- accent colors
- kitchen cabinet colors and counter tops and appliances and everything in the kitchen (can you tell we are gutting the kitchen ? lol )
I think tonight is the last meeting of my Civil War Love Letters group. I haven't gotten any further along than last meeting so I hope to remember to take my camera and take photos of what everyone else has accomplished.