Thursday, March 27, 2008

I've been tagged.....

Amanda has tagged me.

The rules are as follows:

1. Once you have been tagged, link back to the person that tagged you!
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about you.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.

So 7 random things about me...hmm...which 7 do I want to reveal??

1. I do not like to go to places that I have never been before. Not by myself or with anyone else either. You would think that would limit the number of places I have ever been, but no....because I will go if someone else goes and I need to tag along... and they make me.

2. I am shy. Yea, no one else believes me either, but we had a seminar at work (when I worked) and had to divide ourselves into groups. First was outgoing or shy. I started walking to the shy side and was immediately hollered at. Everyone thought I was heading the wrong way.

3. I don't want to go back to work. Ever. Eventually the rock star will go to college and there will no reason for me to be home during the day. I like staying home. Someone needs to give me some reasons to stay home..

4. I lost a lot of my hair in high school. Lots of reasons.

5. I have never had a speeding ticket. And I have been driving for more than 40 years. And I have only been stopped once. For Speeding...LOL But I didn't get a ticket.

6. I love reality tv. I watch Survivor, Celebrity Apprentice(on right now), Idol and have been known to catch a bit of Dancing with the Stars.


7. I always know direction. I can tell North, South, East and West even when I am lost. I may not know which road to take, but will always know which way HOME is...

Now, I am supposed to tag 7 fellow bloggers. Consider yourself tagged if you have been blogging less than one year.

Happy Sewing,
Nancy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nancy, those are some really interesting things about you! I consider myself shy too, but most people don't see me that way so I must be conpensating somehow? OH, you are so right about the temp!!LOL The only exception is menopause! Some nights my hubby thinks we sleep in the artic! Shelley Dionne