Monday, October 13, 2008

The Winner Revealed.....

Abbie went home yesterday around noon and I really wanted to come home and dive into my blog and reveal the winner. Instead I took a nap....lol I was really tired...I can't imagine what I would have done if she was a difficult baby. Because she isn't. She sleeps at least 12 hours a night and eats at 8am, 12noon and 5pm. on the dot. really. In fact, Saturday we drove down to Home Depot and on the way back her switch was flipped and she started getting really fussy. The clock read 5:03pm. I had to get in the back seat and talk to her so we could get home without her crying.

All of the projects were so well done.

ANYWAY....the winner is PAULA

Hey Paula...send me your snail mail address so I can mail you your prize.

The other participants and their projects were...
Project A Miss Nancy. (no blog)
Project C ME!!
Project D Joanna

And now the winner you are really waiting for. The commenters were all put into a bucket...well, not the commenters, you are all out there sitting in front of your computer wishing I would just get on with it...OR you have already scrolled down to see the winners name. So I had 36 comments...that's not very many, but I guess I will take it. Actually I just had DH pick a number between 1 and 36 including 1 and 36(he's a man, I had to give good directions lo) He said "ok"
I waited...
"What?" he says.
"Are you gonna tell me the number?"
"oh, I thought it was a magic trick".
Men....

So he picked 13...(he says he picked that number because it's my birthday : -)

Upstatelisa COME ON DOWN!! You have won!! Send me your snail mail address and I will go get shopping and get you something..(any excuse to go to the quilt shop, lol)

Thank you all for participating. I really enjoyed the challenge and am happy to have a Christmas gift done...

Tomorrow is my sew in at Miss Nancy's. I am off to the sewing room to sew the binding on the last Christmas quilt and will do the hand sewing tomorrow. Photos to come....

Happy Sewing,
Nancy

3 comments:

Pat said...

I'm happy for upstate Lisa. Recently I won a prize that she offered on her blog...so it's nice to see HER win now!!!

Joanna said...

Congrats Paula! You really deserved to win - your notebook is adorable! I think it was even my favorite!! And Lisa - woo hoo!!! Congrats to you too!!

Lisa said...

woohoo!@ can you see me running down the aisle!!! thanks Nancy!