Friday, July 23, 2010

Times Up....

update - Pat has emailed me so the contest is over



bummer for christie

i haven't heard from her and it is past 8pm central

so...

wonder what we should do now?

Laundry?

dishes?

sewing?

reading?

oh..wait ...what is that you say?

We need to draw what?

another wiener?

no?

another whiner?

no?

oh...another winner!!!

Sure...let me ask my own personal random number generator...

ok...

the winner

is


Oh wait... I didn't do it the same way as last time..

This time I picked from all the people that commented on my last post...

See sometimes it pays to comment...

My personal random generator (he's so cute, and really tired of picking numbers now)

picked

7

I'll wait while you all hurry up and click on the blog title and scroll down to the last post

and count to seven

and find out what I already know

That PAT won!!

now same rules apply...

Pat, click here to email me

you've got 24 hours..

now 23 hours, 59 minutes...

time is ticking down...

tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock

Nancy

6 comments:

Osage Bluff Quilter said...

My real name is Patricia, but you can call me Patti or you can call me PAT.
Ha Ha Ha

Joy said...

Nancy I LOVE the way you do giveaways :o)!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS PAT.... WOOHOO!!!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Nancy said...

Just found your blog and have to be a follower since my name is Nancy too!

Pat said...

Now...am I the Pat that won??? Let me go click that link and reply anyway!!!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

More people should put some energy into their give aways like you do Nancy!

Winona said...

Congrats to Pat. Nancy, you crack me up.LOL I always come away from your blog with a big smile on my face. That is what blogging is all about, isn't it? Have a good day. Winona