Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Another redwork project


I finished my tea towel last night while watching (listening) to TV. Seems I can't watch TV without my glasses and can't stitch with them, so I let DH have the remote and just listen mindlessly to what he chooses. Except on Monday night when I watch "Two and half Men" and "Journeyman". Tuesday when I watch "House", Wednesday it's "Private Practice", Thursday "Survivor", "Grays Anatomy" and "ER". Um....the rest of the time he gets the remote. LOL

Today is Tackle it Tuesday over on the RedworkStitchers yahoo group. I had told them last week I wanted to learn to use my Triangles on a roll... so that is today's project.

PS. The redwork stitchery is part of Pat Sloans free stitchery series. www.quiltershome.com

1 comment:

Solstitches said...

I love the stitchery you've done on the te towel.
Strangely enough I had just been looking at that series of free patterns on the group and thinking it might be a nice project for 2008.

Margaret