Saturday, October 20, 2007

Ava found.......

Thank to all of you that have left comments. I see this could become addictive.

I found a photo of the elusive Ava. This is my second oldest daughter with her daughter Ava......




Three of the four grandkids were in my nieces wedding at the end of September.



They did wonderful at the rehersal dinner, but the next day they became kids again. Jackson literally pulled Owen down the aisle and Grace became shell shocked and walked with wide eyes and forgot to drop any of the rose petals. LOL Oh well, it was a beautiful wedding.

It's a beautiful morning here in eastern Missouri....the sun is out and the neighborhood dogs are still sleeping so it is very quiet. I know that will only last until 10am when the resident rocker guitarest friends come over to jam in the garage. I will retire then to the sewing room (two floors up, door closed and radio on). I finished the hand stitching on my current project last night while waiting for hubby to fly home from Ohio and will do the machine applique and hopefully machine quilting today...

Have a happy sewing day!!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Ok - you scared me!!

Of course those are gorgeous grandkids - and the bride is also gorgeous (shameless plug!)

If I had a life this could be fun...:)

Your Sis - Carolyn

Unknown said...

Your grandkids are gorgeous! Welcome to blogland!