Ok, I forgot I would be packing, dropping off the dog at the vets and driving to my daughters house today. So I can't show you what I bought at the quilt show.
BUT....I can't leave you empty handed with nothing to comment about. You know this could be the ONE!!!!!
So get your paper and pen out...
Number your paper from 1 - 26 (I loved doing that in school!!) Now put your name in the top left hand corner...OK! you don't really have to do that. Sorry, I got carried away.LOL
Can you guess which of the following are true and which are false? Next to each number write either T for true or F for false. NO CHEATING!! The answers are below, but don't be cheating and look before you mark your answers. Read very carefully....
Ready?? Start -
1. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
2. Alfred Hitchcock didn't have a belly button.
3. A pack-a-day smoker will lose approximately 2 teeth every 10 years.
4. People do not get sick from cold weather; it's from being indoors a lot more.
5. When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop, even your heart!
6. Only 7 percent of the population are lefties.
7. Forty people are sent to the hospital for dog bites every minute.
8. Babies are born without kneecaps. They don't appear until they are 2-6 years old.
9. The average person over 50 will have spent 5 years waiting in lines.
10. The toothbrush was invented in 1498.
11. The average housefly lives for one month.
12. 40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.
13 . A coat hanger is 44 inches long when straightened.
14. The average computer user blinks 7 times a minute.
15. Your feet are bigger in the afternoon than any other time of day.
16. Most of us have eaten a spider in our sleep.
17. The REAL reason ostriches stick their head in the sand is to search for water.
18. The only two animals that can see behind themselves without turning their heads
are the rabbit and the parrot.
19. John Travolta turned down the starring roles in 'An Officer and a Gentleman' and 'Tootsie.'
20. Michael Jackson owns the rights to the South Carolina State Anthem.
21. In most television commercials advertising milk, a mixture of white paint and a little thinner
is used in place of the milk.
22. Prince Charles and Prince William NEVER travel on the same airplane, just in case there
is a crash.
23. The first Harley Davidson motorcycle built in 1903 used a tomato can for a carburetor.
24. Most hospitals make money by selling the umbilical cords cut from women who give birth.
They are used in vein transplant surgery.
25. Humphrey Bogart was related to Princess Diana. They were 7th cousins.
26. If coloring weren't added to Coca-Cola, it would be green.
Now, for the answers.........................
Now I know you didn't cheat. Right?
They are all TRUE ... Now go back and think about #16!!!
Come back tomorrow to see what I bought...