Thursday, October 29, 2009

the back.....

Do you pay attention to the back of your projects? I am not a type A+ person. If the front/outside looks good, I am fine with it... Some people take it to the inth degree... not me...

I thought I would show you the back of Tuesday's projects...

Miss "Type A+" Nancy



Ann



yea, mine...



Why does mine look so much messier?? To be fair, we didn't use the same fusible interfacing and maybe that is why the back of theirs looks so much cleaner and crisper? Who knows.

I do know that mine is almost finished. It is quilted and sitting patiently waiting for the binding. It will be added today... then tomorrow I hope to show you the competed project. It is so dang cute... and my own idea too!!

And all those messy seams? They are all inside where no one will even notice..LOL

Nancy

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a giggle, I tend to be Type A with my underside, only so that I know everything will sit nice and flat and smooth. There is another word for Type A peopel and it starts with the first letter of the alphabet:))

Unknown said...

Opps that should have said people, not peopel...lol..

Pat said...

Nancy...I'm with you...as long as it's reasonably "okay" on the back so there won't be any big lumps when finished, I don't worry about it! Can't wait to see the front of yours when it's done!

Jocelyn said...

You are SO right Nancy. They are on the inside and NO one will see them! Yipee!

Janet said...

It is probably the interfacing, maybe yours is softer. Finished is good, or at least nearly. Good going.

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

I love a neat back..but when I get to heaven I'm going to ask God to send all the quilters of the universe fabric that does not ravel.

Batik doesn't ravel bad but the rest...hmmm.

Pat