Thursday, October 1, 2009

Let's all gather together....

A terrible thing has happened to a fellow quilter and her immediate family. Terry's husband had a tragic accident at work and has had a leg amputated. Terry has young children still in school, so she is getting them off to school, driving an hour to the hospital and then driving home in time for them to get home from school. Needless to say there will be many long days ahead for the family and Laurie has asked fellow bloggers for quilt blocks to make Terry a quilt. If you would like to help, please click on Laurie's name and read all about it.

Please join me....

Nancy

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

eye update - I went back to the eye doctor today. On Monday I had two areas of my cornea affected. One at 6 o'clock and one at 4 o'clock. The one at 4 o'clock is now gone. The eye looks much better according to the eye doctor. She changed the antibiotic eye drop from twice a day to once a day and I will start tapering down the steroid eye drop on Friday. I will go back on Saturday for another check up. I am really glad that I went early this time. It costs $30 each day I go back to the dr. It's getting a wee bit expensive. Hopefully after Saturday I won't have to go back.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

So glad to hear that your eye is improving. Also very glad that the Dr had you come in right away.

Pat said...

I"m glad the eye is improving. Let's hope this next visit is the last one!