Friday, October 9, 2009

More Dead Things.....

oh my......

Yesterday morning my computer died..... and Rock Star was in school. I know, that's
where he is supposed to be. But I could have used him here. Then of course he went to work until 7pm. So I had no computer....what's a girl to do? SEW!!

Last Christmas I gave family members laundry bags. I have a traveling family so I knew they would come in handy. As I was standing in the sewing room yesterday my eyes landed on the extra backing fabric from my soon to be nephews quilt. Since my niece lives in an apartment and has to drag her dirty clothes to the laundry room, she uses her laundry bag all the time. SO....I made one for the baby. AND, I will use it as the gift wrapping....and I hope this is his name....

I love the blanket stitch on my Bernina..




Having some typing issues this morning.

More sewing today...

Nancy

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

She's going to love it!!!

Carolyn aka: Joseph's grandma-in-waiting!

Pat said...

GREAT idea to do that baby laundry bag.....because we know that babies sure do generate a LOT of laundry!!!