Thursday, May 8, 2008

The big time.....

Tonight is the big show.. My son's band is playing at a venue on the Delmar Loop. Look here, click on Thursday and his band is mentioned. He is part of Autumn Pilot. I will certainly take photos (and maybe earplugs,lol)

Also need to mail out my Spring Fling top. I have it all finished, just haven't blogged about it here yet. Need to get a photo taken, posted and off to the post office. It has been raining since yesterday, so the light isn't the best. I will have to try anyway as tomorrow is the deadline to mail. I received my last part of the swap. I got THIS one to quilt, bind and send to someone who gets to keep it. This is the first time I have been in a round robin where you don't get your own center block back finished.

Yesterday was my grandson's last day of preschool. So what's a grandma to do? I drove 86 miles one way to watch a 15 minute preschool program with 10 kids. Then drove 86 miles back. It was a wonderful 15 minutes of laughing so much I teared up.

And last, but not least. THIS was posted just this morning. A new BOM coming soon with the three things I love most. Applique, Stitching and Houses!!
Scroll down and watch the cute video of her inspiration. I can't wait.....

Happy Sewing,
Nancy

2 comments:

jacquie said...

Congrats to your son and his bandmates! If they are anything like my kid's bands, earplugs are a must! Enjoy and be sure to show pictures later!

Lenna Green of Stitching Cow said...

Hi Nancy,
Thanks so much for linking to my blog re the making of my new block of the month quilt. I really appreciate it and can't wait to share the finished quilt with all you lovely sewing ladies.
I'm glad I've chosen a theme close to your heart as well...best get back to it!
Warmly Lenna
http://www.stitchingcow.com