Thursday, May 22, 2008

Noah's Ark and the St Louis Art Museum.....


I finished block 3 of Lynette Anderson's free BOM last night. I was lucky to finish just seconds before the finale of Grey's Anatomy started. I can't stitch with my glasses and can't watch TV without them so stitching in front of the TV means DH watches something he wants and I listen to something (insert anything to do with ghosts, the Civil War or FoxNews here) I don't.

DH is off today and the next 3 days. He kindly asked me if I wanted to do anything special tomorrow since it is Ryan's last day of school and we will have the day to ourselves. I told him I would like to go to the St Louis Art Museum and see the quilt exhibitions. We also have to pick up my VW Bug at the car dealer. They were replacing a trim strip that fell off. I am not too keen on giving the loaner car back. It is an 08 VW Jetta and is very comfortable and plush. IF (just if) I HAD to trade cars, this is the one I would want. I have no hope of talking DH into this one. And I am very happy with my VW convertible bug.

So no sewing today.....well maybe I will get the strips sewn on block 3 and post a photo later.

Happy Sewing,
Nancy

PS - Grey's Anatomy finale was the best yet!! Can't wait for next season. Did you notice I got up early this morning and got the strips on block 3.

5 comments:

Purple and Paisley said...

the blocks are darling! and you're just like me - can't stitch with glasses, can't watch tv without...=)...so i do a lot of listening to whatever hubby has on -

jacquie said...

cute cute cute! Love these. I'm just the opposite, can't stitch without my glasses, can't watch tv with them.

Anonymous said...

The blocks are as cute as can be. Just adorable. Hope you enjoyed the quilt exhibits at the St. Louis Art Museum. I thought they were fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Loved the greys anatomy finale. This is my first time stopping by your blog. It's lovely. I love the completely christmas quilt on the side. Love it!

Yarni Gras! said...

those little blocks are soooooooo cute!