Thursday, May 1, 2008

latest goodies....

I had to take my car into the dealer Monday and what is just across the highway? Hobby Lobby! So armed with a sale ad and a 40% off coupon, I bought these...


and with my 40% off coupon, I got some boning to use for this project. I think I will use the black on the left. Hopefully I can finish and take it with us to the baby dedication on May 11th. I have already used the two reds on the right side to make a take-along bag. I make and sell them at a local thread shop. I use mine for embroidery, but they are also good for applique and other hand work.

Then Tuesday, I got this in the mail from Treasured Threads. Check out that link. They carry a lot of the Aussie designers.




My son brought in the mail yesterday and these were in the mail....I won a give-a-way from KCQuilter


I think I have my work cut out for me.....

Happy Sewing,
Nancy

4 comments:

jacquie said...

Pretty fabric...and a bargain too! Have fun with those patterns!

Sweet P said...

You will be busy for a while. Those are great patterns and fabric.

Stacy A. said...

Nancy, Sorry it has taken me a bit to get back to you. I have been/am on vacation in AZ with my family and I think you posted the day before I left. I love your yellow finds. What a great challenge. I will be back home soon and can keep up better. I really enjoy your little blog space. Have a great week. Love Stacy

Debi said...

I love the fabric and the tutorial is very interesting. I don't think I have ever seen something like this.

I would love to see picures of your WW.