Friday, May 9, 2008

I had a visitor today......

I was calmly sitting here on the couch, drinking my second cup of tea and someone rang the doorbell. I tried to ignore them, but they persisted and knocked. I yelled out "NO ONE IS HOME, GO AWAY". No luck. I had to answer the door.

Who was there??

The Quilt Police.....

I have been arrested. The arresting officer will stay nameless. They think they handcuffed me, but like Houdini, I have escaped. No details yet, but hopefully there won't be a huge fine. I will fight this in court. No court date yet..

happy sewing to you today.....I am going to stay away from the sewing room for a day and see what happens.

Nancy

5 comments:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

I'm intrigued...please tell us more!

Carolyn said...

LOL - good one!!

Your Sis

Anonymous said...

I think I want to know more too! - Jen

Sweet P said...

Please, tell us what the quilt police were accusing you of wrongly doing. I'm sure you were not doing anything wrong.

Julie said...

Just wanted to say hi and that I enjoyed my visit here.