Monday, April 6, 2009

I'll be sleeping with Superman....


I am really looking forward to Paducah this year. My sister-in-law was the person responsible for getting me interested in this wonderful hobby. She invited me to Paducah one year and I haven't looked back since. We normally take a bus from the LQS and let Greyhound do the driving.

The Hotel was put up for sale last year and there was some talk about the show being cancelled. Which would be a shame as this is the 25th Anniversary. I am happy to say that the show will go on and you can see some of the renovations to the convention center here...
Check it out. It sounds like it will be less walking this year and I'm all for that!!

And this year, we decided to stay over one night and maybe see the whole show...

So I will be sleeping in Metropolis with Superman....

Will you be in Paducah??

Happy Shopping!!
Nancy

4 comments:

Pat said...

What FUN to do an overnight to Paducah!!! You will have to be a "reporter" for me of the activity there since I won't be there. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am going to Paducah and I can't wait. This is my first year as we have relocated and I'm about an hour away. Hope to see you there.

Nancy2 said...

I will! I'll be sleeping in Metropolis as well! The Superman statue makes for cute pictures. It's almost time! This will be like my 16th year. WOOT!

Jocelyn said...

I do hope you can stay the extra day. I went last year for the first time and had a ball. We stayed 5 days and went everywhere. Sadly we have had to give up our plans on going this year because my hubby's mother is very ill. Be sure to give a complete update on your Paducah adventure!

Jocelyn