Monday, April 27, 2009

Sunday....and quilt man sighting..

Yesterday was the baby shower for my niece. She was very happy with the diaper bag and quilt so I guess that's done for awhile. Other nieces are either married and still in college or not married and still in college.. No babies for awhile...

Since I still have money left in my magic wallet, I am trying to get a shopping trip together with Anne and Miss Nancy. We all have different schedules so we are attempting through email to get a date together. HEY GUYS!! I CAN GO ANYTIME THIS WEEK!! Dang money is burning a hole in my pocket...

Today will be cleaning the sewing room, maybe doing some laundry (or go naked!), and figure out my plan for all the fabric I bought.

I brought home the guild raffle quilt and I need to check to see if it has a hanging sleeve or if I need to buy cafe pinch rings. Need to learn to set up the stand and hopefully it won't be gusty wind and I can get a good picture. I will post one when I do and see if anyone wants some raffle tickets. Guess you could use paypal and trust me to fill out the ticket? I could send a photo of the filled out ticket to you? Would you all trust me? I would like to think you would, but who knows in this day and age....

No photos... I am photoed out. Brenda left a comment that she had seen quilt mans photo on another blog so if anyone sees it can you leave a link in the comments? I think everyone deserves to see him....LOL and not just think I'm whistling Dixie down here...

Ok, off to sew or clean or something..

Nancy

5 comments:

Pat said...

Here is a link online that SHOWS Quilt Man at Paducah...a rather good photo, actually....very close-up.

By the way, I'd trust you......can't wait to see the quilt. Now here is the link for Quilt Man that you can paste in your browser to see him!

http://www.segwayonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3108

Pat said...

Well...DARN it.....the photo of Quilt Man WAS there when I looked and copied the URL.....but not there when I clicked on it again....and I compared the two URL's and they were the same. I wonder if the picture was "stolen" from the newspaper or something and the person who posted it took it off. I'm going to do a search later on Quilt Man at Paducah and see if I can find him again. He sure is ELUSIVE!!!

Anonymous said...

Money burning a hole in your magic wallet?? Hummmmm, you could bring some over here....LOL! Hope you can get your "road trip" together....keep in mind that Raspberry Patch is closed this week....but will be worth the wait.
Bev/Mo

Jocelyn said...

Pat I just went to the link that you posted, and there is a picture of the Quilt man there. Thanks for the link. Looking forward to more pics!

Quilt Man said...

Quilt Man (himself) thanks you for your blog mention. Check out this link for a good pic and interview. To fabric....and beyond.....

http://isurfpaducah.com/local-community/10-good-questions/1956-10-good-questions-with-quilt-man.html