Sunday, April 12, 2009

Mo to Hungary....

My swap partner emailed me Friday afternoon (my time, no way do I know what time it is in Hungary although she was off to bed). She has received my Spring Swap package so I can finally reveal what I sent her....



You can click the photo to make it larger. I made her the purple bag on the left. It was a pattern I found in an Australian magazine. I added a stack of purple
fat 1/8's, covered a journal and made her a zipper bag. Do you see a purple theme? A little birdie said she requested purple.

I am glad the package made it across the pond from Missouri to Hungary... Now I am patiently waiting for mine to arrive. The mail lady must think I am stalking her as I stand at the window and watch her arrive each day...

Hey, do I hear her now??
Bye!
Nancy

2 comments:

KicsiKató said...

Thanks again and again...:)))

Happy Easter!

Hugs from Hungary

Unknown said...

Very sweet parcel.