Sunday, June 7, 2009

Frogs are a jumping at my house....

This weekend I decided to work on a charity quilt. I used an easy free pattern from Marcia Hohn's site. She has such wonderful block patterns. I used her square within squares2 pattern. I had 1 yard of each of the three fabrics and had enough for 12 blocks, 3 inch border and binding from the blue ..with a bit of scraps left.
Marcia has loads of blocks listed alphabetically or by block size.
Although this isn't the first time I have been to her sight, it is the first time I have used her block patterns. They are wonderfully written and the photos make it very easy to follow along...

Here is the finished quilt.





Helping hubby take photos of his frame. He has a 5x7 finished and we will be loading it up to ETSY tonight some time. When it's done, I will have a button on my sidebar for ease in ordering...

Happy Sewing,
Nancy

3 comments:

Pat said...

Love that froggy quilt!

Feedsack Fantasy said...

Cute as a button! TTFN ~ Marydon

Sweet P said...

The froggie quilt is so cute!