Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Goodies on Etsy...

I have had lots of people ask me about my ruler rack. My hubby was nice enough to listen to me one day when I asked him to please make me a ruler rack to get them all off of my cutting table. It took about 3 minutes for him to run to the shop and start sawing, hammering and glueing.

NOW.....He has started an Etsy shop and has made some for YOU!!!

See that link over there on the left that says Heritage Antiques on Etsy?? That's hubby...

He loves to do woodworking and I have found that if I keep him busy down in the workshop, he stays out of my hair and I get lots more sewing time. Will you help me out and buy a couple so he feels good?

Don't have a permanent sewing space? That's ok. He has both kinds of racks. Even the kind that sits on the table and corrals your rulers so they aren't getting lost under the fabric you are trying to cut. That one has 4 slots. I can fit a couple of the smaller rulers in one slot...

I have both kind but the one that hangs on the wall has 5 slots AND two pegs for your scissors.

He I will ship them out the next day priority so you can get that sewing room cleaned up and organized and have yourself some more sewing time...

Whadda ya say??

Oh, he also has a cute step stool, a bubblegum machine that doesn't require money, picture frame and if your kids are into Tai kwon do he has a couple of belt display racks. These are all handmade....

Nancy

4 comments:

Anne D said...

Hey Nancy I want a ruler rack. You dont need to post it I wil pick it up next time I see you.

Pat said...

I hope he does very well with his etsy shop!

Janet said...

I wish My DH was that great with wood. I'd order but being international, might be trouble with wood and weight.

Shirley--Knot-y Embroidery Lady said...

You are so funny and your DH does a good job!