Saturday, June 6, 2009

Public Service Announcement...

Tagged Pfishing....

A couple of days ago, I got an email from a friend asking me to "view her photos". I clicked on the link and lo and behold, I was asked to JOIN to view her photos.
Luckily I didn't....

Click HERE and read the scam....

Be warned....

I am working on a charity quilt today and hubby is in the workshop making some of the mission style frames to sell on Etsy. I will let you know when they are finished and ready to buy. He is going to make a few regular sizes and also will take orders for custom frames. You just need to know the inside measurement you want.

Here is the fabric I chose for the charity quilt...




Happy Sewing,
Nancy

6 comments:

Michele Bilyeu said...

Thanks for the link back, Nancy, to my post on scammers and phishing...it let me wind my way back to 'meet' you. And how nice that is! Fun blog, great quilts..I'll be back as Arnold says;)

ooglebloops said...

I just got that "tagged" email this morning!!! I started filling out the info - but when they started asking too much,I didn't answer and finally clicked out. I emailed my friend to see if she had sent it- no response yet. Thanks for letting us know!!!

Pat said...

Thanks for the heads up on this. I like your charity quilt fabric choices!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Nancy I just love your choice of fabrics they are very happy...

Liz said...

I love that frog fabric!

Lydia (thepoch[at]aol[dot]com) said...

That frog fabric is amazing! It looks like I could pick them up off the surface, and that if I did, they'd feel a bit slimy! What an amazing print!