Monday, June 1, 2009

It's Time!!

It's time for the winner to be revealed. I printed off all of the comments and used my new paper cutter to make them all pretty... This first bowl was way too small.



Ok, this is a better size. Now I just have to wait until 10am so I can wake up the
Rock Star Official Comment Drawer...



Um...ok he is slightly awake... See that log cabin quilt? It's one of the first quilts I made. I took a class at a local technical school. He loves it because after 9 years it is soft. He would like another quilt for Christmas this year. He wants a black and white one, plain, no prints. oh....



THE WINNER -



I am sure glad I got a photo of him drawing his favorite Aunt's name. No one would have believed it otherwise. He actually drew two papers and I made him put one back. He didn't cheat as he doesn't have his contacts in..

I came downstairs to take the photo of the winning ticket and decided it was so much fun to bother, bug, wake up have the Rock Star pick a winner that I marched right back upstairs and had him draw another winner...

Oh look, he has one eye open... He might get up today yet!!



The SECOND WINNER -



Um..Mary, your bag isn't finished yet. But it will be ready to go into the mail tomorrow, so get me some address's girls...

And YES, I will need your address sis as I don't know it...and I don't have it written anywhere... Sorry...

Today is "What's on your design wall" day at Judy's Patchwork Times. So I am off to the sewing room. First need to take a photo of the design wall and then work on it...

Happy Sewing,
Nancy

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

YEA!!!!! I LOVE the Watermelon fabric!!! I'm excited - I never win anything!!!

Thanks Rock Star!!! (aka favorite Nephew!)


Address on it's way!

Carolyn
(doing the happy dance!)

Pat said...

Congrats to the two winners and I am sure Rock Star will remain the favorite nephew for a long time to come after drawing his beloved aunt's name from the bowl. LOL

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Thanks Nancy!! I emailed you my address! Thank the Rock Star for me too!