Friday, November 9, 2007

For Me Weekend....

Elizabeth over at http://elizabethssimplejourney.blogspot.com/ has been blogging on getting her house and life simplified. I have really enjoyed reading her posts. Then this morning Pat Sloan on her yahoo group challenged us to have a "For Me Project" this weekend.

SO.....I decided to combine the two and have just finished cleaning all the cupboards and drawers in my kitchen. I am hosting Christmas this year for my side of the family and if my cupboards and drawers are clean it will make it easier for my sisters to help me... Hopefully I will keep them straight for the next 6 weeks.

I also started a pot of homemade vegetable soup. I love vegetable soup and as you can see from the photo it is more veggie than soup....lol



I will be home tomorrow (Saturday) all by myself as DH will be hunting and the rock guitarist will be in someone else's garage jamming.... I guess I will sew and eat soup.

Happy Sewing Day....and I challenge you to do something for yourself this weekend.

Nancy

PS...I promised to upload directions/photos for the tissue pack and I will do that either later tonight or tomorrow. Need to make one and take photos still, LOL.

1 comment:

Sweet P said...

I'm having a me weekend too. DH is in NYC and I don't have to go back to work until Tuesday. I have a list of projects to finish and I plan to treat myself to one new project.
Have fun tomorrow. I'll be thinking about you while I'm playing in my studio.