Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tackle it Tuesday

Yesterday I had such plans to get things going for the week. On my list was laundry, cleaners, and grocery store. I did not get any laundry done, I did not get to the cleaners, I did not get any errands done...Oh well, I did go to embroidery club and "tried" to learn needle punch. I really did try...more than once.... I have decided that needle punch is not for me... I don't enjoy it. I don't find it easy. I will be selling my hardly used Cameo needle punch tool. And my pattern I bought in Paducah...LOL

Today is Tackle it Tuesday. So far I have tackled the Post Office, the Cleaners and Wal-mart. At home I have tackled the laundry and bathrooms. I have dinner planned for tonight (baked chicken, baked potatoes, veggie) and tomorrow (tacos).

My latest project is still Winter Wonderland. I have 6 blocks finished and number 7 started. I also have a redwork GOOD MORNING pillow sham started. I need to finish that by Saturday night for the baby shower on Sunday. I am at least half way through the stitching. I will post a photo as soon as I can.

Ok, got to tackle the kitchen and the laundry folding...

Happy Sewing Day!!
Nancy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tackled my tuesday tasks, not 100% but better then it was!

Come check out my blog!

Lisa said...

Nancy
I tried Needle Punch which I bought at Lancaster a year ago. It looked so easy when they showed me but I couldn't do it so it is still in a bag. Want to try again with some showing me while I have my own equipment.

Lisa said...

Nancy
I tried Needle Punch which I bought at Lancaster a year ago. It looked so easy when they showed me but I couldn't do it so it is still in a bag. Want to try again with some showing me while I have my own equipment.