Wednesday, November 28, 2007

UH OH.....now what??



Why does this cute puppy look so sad??






What IS this mess on my bedroom floor?? Oh Oliver you are in big trouble now!! When I left him upstairs he was sleeping quite content in the sun. An hour later i head upstairs to get ready for Redwork Group and what do I find? These are Christmas boxes. Luckily the contents are still intact, but the boxes are shot...

Oh, what was in the boxes you ask?? Not telling.....Christmas secrets and all that...

I did go to Redwork Group today and who should call the store?? Pat Sloan!! The bestest most creative designer in the whole world!! I have Vista and can't figure out how to hyperlink names, so her website is www.quiltershome.com She also has a great yahoo group. http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/Pat-Sloan-Quilts She is very active on her yahoo group, so if you are interested in a fun time with great quilters come and join us and become a Sloanie...

The Redwork club is going to make her Needlework bag at our January meeting. I hope to remember my camera (I am really bad at that) and take photos of us.

Got some Insul-brite for some more Christmas presents today, so off to the sewing room I go.

Happy Sewing Day!
Nancy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Oliver. I get in messes like that and boy does my mommy get upset with me. This week i went out and ran in the med. It was fun till mommy caught me.
Come and visit me sometimes when you need a friend.
Miss Candi