Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Another new project.....

Sew, Mama, Sew had a tutorial contest a while back. While browsing through the entries, I found one I knew I should do. My daughter breastfeeds and bought a great cover-up on ebay. It keeps her covered, and has boning in it so she can look down and see baby Abbie. Well, guess what?? Christina over at The Sometimes Crafter did a tutorial on a breastfeeding cover up. I had a yard of beautiful black and white print cotton and took an hour. This is what I ended up with....


The instructions were clear, easy to follow and very simple. 1 yard of fabric, 2 D rings and bit of time are all that are needed.

Thanks Christina....

Happy Sewing,
Nancy

1 comment:

~Bren~ said...

I have never seen one of those. What a great idea! I wish I had had one....how come all the cool things come out after you don't need them anymore????