Monday, June 2, 2008

It's not almost done, It's not blog done, Its

COMPLETELY DONE!!! Yea... I spent part of Saturday doing the quilting and binding on the Spring Fling 2008 swap quilt. This morning I made the label and did the last bit of hand sewing on it. I hope "?" likes it. It is winging it's way somewhere a long way away or somewhere close.

I mailed it off this morning.

Now, I can sit by the mail box and wait for mine to come to me.

Thanks Margaret for hosting this swap. I keep thinking I am missing something? Do you ever type out your complete blog and think "what am I missing"? hmmm......

Happy Sewing,
Nancy

Oh, sure....you wanted a photo....


4 comments:

Sweet P said...

That's a gorgeous small quilt. I love the label. I've never seen a label with it's own binding on it. That's a cool idea.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow very very nice, great label, I also like the idea of the bind, must try that one...

Anonymous said...

Very Beautiful, the label done that way is a very nice original touch. Carol

Anonymous said...

That is very pretty!

Does that label really say "Winfield"? That's where I live :)