Sunday, June 15, 2008

Is this the last container day??




I think this is the last day of Sweet P's container challenge so here is entry 6....

I found this at a local discount store when I was Christmas shopping a couple of years ago. It was on sale for a couple of bucks and I knew it could hold something in the sewing room. It sits on my bookshelf right next to the wipe off board and holds the markers and eraser. The grandkids love to draw on that board when they visit...

Happy Fathers Day to all!! The Rock Star made his dad blueberry muffins for breakfast and we will grill steaks for dinner..

Happy Sewing,
Nancy
PS...keep your fingers crossed today....my sister put in an offer on a condo yesterday...

2 comments:

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

I like your stripped fold-y basket thingie! and a great place to store dry erase stuff---easy to find :)

Thanks for the heads up on the Hot Wheels containers. Will look fot them around Christmas time :)

Sweet P said...

That is an adorable basket.

Thanks for sharing your containers and entering the contest.