Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Can you spell T-I-R-E-D???

It's barely 3 days into the week and I am TIRED!! Monday was spent with daughter #2 and grandchild #3 in Forest Park. We went to the Planetarium, the Science Center and had a picnic in the park... What a fun day we had!!






Tuesday I watched Biddy Baby all day. Did we have fun?? We walked, we sat on the front porch and gurgled at the grass, we(she) napped, we ate and then all too soon, mommy, daddy, sister and brother came home. They were wiped out. They spent all day at the zoo doing anything and everything....

Today will be housework and SEWING!!! YEA!!! Have some pressing, some mending and then will work on the next Christmas quilt. Yep, I have all the blocks ready to sew together and Friday I get to pick up CQ #3 from the quilter and hopefully get the binding on this weekend. Oh no, I just remembered we have grandkid #3 and grandkid #4 Friday to Sunday....seems that grandkid visits come in spurts!! lol

Happy Sewing,
Nancy

4 comments:

Purple and Paisley said...

lol...i'm always tired after spending time with the grandkids, too...that's why when the babies nap, grandma naps! seriously...=)

Nancy Page said...

You have been super busy but what fun. The grandbabies will have these memories forever. How good is that?

whitney said...

Soother clips - I bought the plastic clips off of ebay. Just did a search and looked around for a bit. I have heard you can buy them from craft places or distributors online, but not sure where. Might just take some looking around. I looped the ribbon through the clip, folded the raw edge under, and sewed it down. Then I sewing the raw edge of the other end down. And then put a snap set in. That's it. Very very easy and quick. Hope that helps.

Sweet P said...

I can't wait to have visiting grandchildren! It sounds like you have had a great week. Have fun this weekend.