Friday, June 13, 2008

Container Number 4.....



Here is my favorite container of all.... I actually have two of these, one is more "folk art" looking using ticking and tan fabrics. This was my second and made from a yard of Dick and Jane fabric that I purchased for $2. Such a great deal. This container carries my embroidery to club, quilt guild, car rides and doctor offices. I can carry my project, hoop, scissors, needle, needle threader and finger protectors along with my thread. I keep each one filled with a different project. This one has my Winter Wonderland project in it and it sits next to me on the couch every day and night just waiting for a few stitches to be added...
It is an adaptation of this pattern by Pat Sloan.

Do you have a favorite container? Blog about it and then go tell Sweet P.

I have such exciting news to tell you tomorrow, so make sure you check in early...

Happy Sewing,
Nancy

1 comment:

Sweet P said...

Ooooo . . . I like that. I've been trying to find something similar for keeping stitching by the couch. I may have to buy the pattern.