Saturday, June 21, 2008

I get to sew today......

Granddaughter is home again and happy to be back with Mom, Dad, sister and brother. On the way to meet mom yesterday, we stopped by the quilt shop to pick out the panto for my quilter to use on one of the Christmas quilts. We had to be very secretive as granddaughter was there and the quilt is for brother. Pat Two Borders said she will start the quilting this weekend so I need to get another one ready....

This weekend I will be making this pattern with those fabrics on my header....

Happy Sewing,
Nancy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pattern, I think sometimes the simplist designs end up being the most striking. Enjoy your day stitching, and think of me cleaning......

Myra said...

That is going to look awesome!
Happy stitchings!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the finished quilt. I love the simpleness of this fabric and how it shows off the fabric. Glad you had a good time with your granddaughter.

Val said...

I have really enjoyed my first visit to your blog. Thanks